The Legend will cross the destiny of many, only the strong will follow it.

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 pm
Latest topics
» Activity
Fri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm by Tragedy

» Noche the wolf
Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 am by Shadowstorm

» Guess who!
Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm by Sheppi

» Poke you with? Game!
Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:59 am by Kapu

» Raphe's art :U
Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm by Raphe

» Small Meadow
Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm by Raphe

» Not necessarily going anywhere
Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:37 am by Moon

» Padding through the lands, to FoxPack..
Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 pm by Tragedy

» Activity check ~ 2-7-11
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 pm by Kapu

Top posters
Moon

Sahal

Tragedy

Kapu

SeaCrest

Raphe

Qen

Lykos

Sheppi

Lilithium

Roleplay Weather
Season- Winter

The ground will be covered in snow and piles of it will be falling from trees. Sometimes you will be able to witness snowflakes coming from the sky! The weather might get as fierce as a blizzard, but that would be rare. The temperature is 28 degrees Fahrenheit and -2 degrees Celsius.
Pack Statistics - Panther
Alpha- Iriesh
Beta-
Members- Olive, Dagik, Lilithium, Spirit, Raphe
Pups-
Elders-
Omega-
Pack Statistics - Eagle
Alpha- Kapu
Beta-
Members- Moon, Sleet, Ravine, Lupa
Pups- Ulric
Elders-
Omega-Sparrow
Pack Statistics - Fox
Alpha- Ember
Beta-
Members- Brindle, Celest, Tragedy, Twisp, Dodger, Lykos
Pups-
Elders-
Omega-
Loners
Letum
ChatBox Commands
/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox
/cls Same as the '/clear' command
/me At the beginning of you message, this command will be replaced by your username
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message (ex: /abs reason)

Share | 

Dawn

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Dawn   Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Sparrow Quickly skipped in looking for a nice spot for a bird and a wolf hybrid to sit together, He found a small patch of sand sitting below a thick branch that was perfect for him and Rocco. He laid down to rest his legs, He had been traveling for a long time and his legs felt weak. Just as he was about to fall asleep he forgot the most important thing, He sat up and slightly howled and out from the horizon came his brother from another mother, Rocco and landed safely on the branch hovering over the patch of sand. "How is your wing?" Sparrow said staring at the injured wing that Rocco was moving around to make sure it was in the right place. Rocco seemed to not do or say anything but Sparrow knew exactly what he was saying. They had such a close bond they could easily understand each other. The Osprey then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Qen padded along smooth, rocky-lined path swiftly, silently, being careful not to shift anything out of place, and be ambushed, as she was new to these grounds. Her ears flicked every-which-way as she sniffed the air for any signs of other life. She froze as she heard the sound of wings in the air nearby. Scanning the skies, quickly, she saw a large, white-bellied bird fly overhead. Curious about it, as it's flight seemed a little strenuous to it, she followed it from the ground, taking cover behind a large rock when she spotted another wolf under the tree the bird was flying towards. She peered out carefully from behind the boulder, watching this new wolf with her big, blue eyes, wondering where he came from. He did not seem threatening as he looked up at the bird, but she kept her guard up to be sure she was not caught in a fight unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Sparrow heard something he pricked his ears. "Hey Rocco can you fly over head and look behind that boulder?" Sparrow cautiously whispered to his bird friend, The Osprey nodded and slowly rose from the ground and flew down a bit toward the massive boulder that was standing in Sparrow's way.
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Qen froze as the bird flew her way, unsure of what to do. There weren't many exits from this situation, and the most she could hope was that her brown fur was close to the color of the ground. Tucking her tail between her legs, she lowered her head, hoping not to be seen. "What a terrible time to be colorblind" she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Kapu confidently trotted the mountain path. She was familiar with it, since it was her home. The trail had a faint, strange wolf scent lingering on it. Kapu lightened her steps and quickened her pace, for she did not know what this wolf was doing here. As her paws hovered over the ground, the unfamiliar wolf stench grew stronger with every step. Finally, Kapu came to a stop. A brown wolf was in her view. She walked up and stopped a few feet behind unregconized canis lupis, who was crouched to the ground, tail tucked under her. "Exactly what are you doing here?" the black wolf demanded.
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Qen peaked open one eye slowly at the sound of the new wolf. Keeping her tail tucked, and her ears back, she stood up, with her head lowered submissively. "I...I was looking for a new home" she whimpered slightly, shaking a little. Glancing up at this new dark wolf, she realized she really ought to stay submissive. This seemed like a strong pack, one she hoped she could be part of, even with her poor eyes.
Back to top Go down
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Sparrow got mad and could not stand that unfamiliar scent attracting his nose so he got up and walked to the boulder and saw the black wolf and the brown wolf, he glanced from one to the other wondering which one was the unknown scent coming from. "Okay witch one of you are in eagle pack?'
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Qen looked over, nervously, at the male wolf. She stuttered slightly trying to get her words right for him. "I-I'm hoping t-to be." She couldn't stop her shaking, but at least it wasn't as bad as when it started. The situation was very intimidating to her, and she half considered running. Taking a tiny step back, she whimpered again, dropping her head even lower.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Kapu flicked her tail with annoyance when her packmate asked who was in the pack. "You should know I'm in the pack." The black wolf turned her attention back to the submissive wolf. "Looking for a new home, eh?" Kapu took the idea in to consideration. "We will see. You are free to stay here, but you will be under surveillance. I will let you know when I have made my decision."
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Qen's ears perked up and she wagged her tail slightly. "You will not be disappointed" she said quickly, standing up a little straighter. She glanced at the bird, and other wolf, cautiously, before she moved toward the sandy area.
Back to top Go down
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Sparrow snarled at the brown wolf as she walked away hoping that kapu wouldn't accept the brown wolf as a member of his pack and Rocco gave her the evil eye.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Kapu looked at Sparrow bared her teeth. She guessed what her pack member was thinking. "I think she will be a fine addition to the pack." With that, Kapu followed the brown wolf, flicking her tail in Sparrow's face as she went.
Back to top Go down
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Sparrow hated the omega stage no one liked him, well at least they act like he is the worst, he just knew there was someone out there that loved him. Sparrow decided to rest for now so he made a clear spot where the rocky floor looked promising.
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 am

Qen curled up under the tree, but did not fall asleep. She shyly scanned the area, learning the layout of the rocks, and wondering what places belonged to which members. She disliked getting off on the wrong foot with these new wolves. She hoped she could make it up to them some other time down the road.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Kapu joined the brown wolf under the tree. "So, what do we call you?"
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Qen glanced over shyly at the dark wolf. "The name is Qen" she said softly, returning to surveying the area. "There used to be more to it" she said airily "but that was a long time ago".
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 pm

"Qen.." Kapu repeated. "That is a lovely name," she complimented. "My name is Kapu and I am the alpha of Eagle Pack. The rude brown fellow you encountered earlier is Sparrow," the black wolf informed. "So where did you originally come from?" Kapu was curious about this new coming wolf.
Back to top Go down
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 am

Sparrow was so mad he sent Rocco over there to spy on them. The Osprey quickly hopped between the tree and the boulder where Sparrow was and flew sightly above them on a branch trying to act like a common crow he sat on the branch, listened and caught the part about Sparrow. A strong wind flew past Rocco that was carrying a small pebble that hit the Osprey and knocked him right to the ground, stunned the Osprey sat up and flew to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Kapu turned her head as soon as she heard the bird plop to the ground. As the osprey flew away, she got up and stepped a few feet toward's the omega, Kapu's head raised high. "You stay out of my business, and keep your pathetic excuse of a bird to yourself, before I murder the pitiful thing," she growled, baring her teeth at the two. She glared at them a little longer, making sure her message was clear. After that, she turned back, sitting down by Qen, patiently waiting for an answer to her previous question.
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Qen's ear twitched as she watched the situation, unsure what to do about the male wolf and his pesky little bird. She turned to the alpha as she returned, trying to decide if she should tell the truth about her past. She decided it couldn't hurt, but she wouldn't go into too much detail about it. "My family was large. Too large for its own good. I was supposed to be the next alpha, but even the current could not control them, so I knew I couldn't. The first chance I got, I fled. I've been searching for a home ever since, but no one seems to want a wolf who can't see her pray." She wondered if that came out wrong, and decided quickly to clarify "I can't tell different colors well. If it's brown, it's brown. I know there are different shades, but I wouldn't be able to tell you if my fur is different from this ground." She padded softly at the sand below her.
Back to top Go down
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Sparrow tried to hide from the brown wulfa, he thought that she hates him now for spying on her and Kapu, but he forgot about his tail and left it in front of her path.
Back to top Go down
Kapu
Adult Ookami
Adult Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Kapu took in all the information Qen was saying. "I see. It's a shame you had to leave." She paused a bit before continuing. "That shouldn't be a problem. Let's test out your skills," the alpha suggested. She stood up, and began to walk in the direction of Sparrow, casting a glare at him. "Come, Qen," she said, beckoning the female wolf with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Qen
Growing Ookami
Growing Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Qen hopped up quickly, following Kapu closely, glancing at Sparrow for a second as she passed. She hoped the tests wouldn't be too hard, but she was sure of her abilities nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sahal
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:58 am

Sleet watched from the stream. As Qen walked away he bounded confidently towards Sparrow. He glanced at the bird then back to the omega.
"You must be Sparrow." He finally announced. "I go by Sleet."He nodded and began examining the territory.

Back to top Go down
http://legendrp.forum-motion.com
SeaCrest

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 pm

"Yeah that's me, Oh and this is Rocco my flying companion. I'm the omega of this pack." Sparrow said cowering into a rest "Whoa, wait why is he being so nice to me? Its probably because he is a newcomer to the pack." He thought to himself, and sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn   

Back to top Go down

Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next